Important Information about Quantum Finance Limited
Our Business Details
Quantum Finance Limited is a Licenced Financial Advice Provider approved by the FMA to provide
Financial Advice services. Financial Services Provider (FSP) number 751471. The special condition on
our Licence notes that we have two Authorised Bodies – please see below.
Quantum Finance NZ Limited (FSP 748272) is an Authorised Body of Quantum Finance Limited.
Quantum Risk Limited (FSP 558167) is an Authorised Body of Quantum Finance Limited.
Quantum F & G Limited (FSP 748271) is an Authorised Body of PSC Connect Limited (FSP 331526) –
please refer to the “Important information” tab for PSC Connect at www.pscconnect.co.nz
Our office contact details:
Phone: 0800 BROKER (0800 276 537)
Address: 14 Knox Street, Hamilton CBD, Hamilton
• Home Loans, Investment Property Finance (Quantum Finance NZ Ltd)
• Business Finance (Quantum Finance NZ Ltd)
• Life Insurance (Quantum Risk)
• Fire & General Insurance (Quantum F & G Ltd)
• Vehicle, Machinery & Equipment Finance (Quantum Finance NZ Ltd)
Products we can advise on
• Mortgage lending (Personal & Business)
• Term life, Disability Income, Health Insurance, Family Income, Trauma, Total and Permanent Disability (TPD), Accidental Death, Mortgage Protection
• Asset Finance
• Fixed Rate Reviews
Product Providers we may recommend
• Lending: ANZ, ASB, Westpac, BNZ, TSB, SBS, Co-operative Bank, AIA, Liberty, Resimac,
NZCU, FMT, Select, Basecorp, Heartland, UDC, Avanti Finance, ASAP, CFML, Cressida,
DBR, Peppermoney, Prospa, Southern Cross
• Insurance: AIA, Partners Life, Asteron Life, Fidelity Life, AMP, Cigna, NIB, Accuro
Each Quantum Finance Adviser is a specialist in a particular field i.e. Mortgage or Insurance. For
detailed information on the type of Financial Advice they are qualified to give, and the product providers
they are accredited to work with, please see the link “Important information about….” on each Advisers
The actual fee charged to you, if any, will depend on the nature and scope of the advice or service we provide. We will discuss and agree on the actual fees with you before we proceed and explain how they are payable.
The following section outlines the types of fees that may apply:
For services in relation to insurance and loan products, commissions may be paid by the product provider as follows:
• Initial commission – a percentage of the value of your loan balance or insurance premiums; and
• Ongoing commission – a percentage of the value of the outstanding loan amount or premiums, usually calculated at the end of each month in which you hold the loan, or on renewal of insurance products.
Where other costs are incurred in the process of providing our advice and services to you, you will be
liable for these costs. However, we will agree all additional costs with you prior to incurring them.
Conflicts of interest:
We are here for our clients and to advise you as best we can. Your interests are our priority although we do have business relationships with product providers also. From time to time our product providers assist us with funding so we can bring our advisers together for conferences and professional development training.
What should you do if something goes wrong?
If you have a problem, concern, or complaint about any part of my service, please tell me so I can try to fix the problem. You may contact our internal disputes service by telephoning 0800 BROKER (276 537) by email admin@Quantumfinance.co.nz, or in writing to 14 Knox Street, CBD, Hamilton
If we cannot agree on how to resolve the issue, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Ltd. This service will cost you nothing and will help us resolve any disagreements. You can contact FSCL – Financial Services Complaints Ltd. by emailing email@example.com, calling Financial Services Complaints Ltd, On 0800 347 257 or in writing to Financial Services Complaints Ltd
P O Box 5967, Lambton Quay, Wellington, 6145
We are bound by the duties of the Financial Markets Conduct Act to meet the standards of competence, knowledge and skill as set out in the Code of Conduct for Financial Advice Providers. We give priority to our clients’ interest and we exercise care, diligence and skill. We meet the standards of ethical behaviour, conduct and client care as set out in the Code of Conduct.